Today I taught an online class about instant publishing tools that can help you get exposure for your work in digital formats. Thanks to all the participants who joined me today. Here's a summary of some of the sites & tools we reviewed (a handy reference for the attendees, as well as a good peek for others on what we discussed).
You can join me for my next webinar on Thursday, covering 3 secrets to getting your nonfiction book published ($99).
Instant & Digital Publishing Sites (Free to Use)
Community Writing & Publishing Sites (also free)
Blogging and Site Building (free)
Previous & Helpful Blog Posts
- Using Other Online Tools
- Essentials for Unpublished Author Sites
- Tips for Starting Your First Blog
- Fiction Writers Need Platforms, Too
- 8 Articles/Posts You Should Have Read in 2008
- Using Google Reader / RSS Feeds (includes a helpful video)
- Customized Search Home (iGoogle)
- [Plus: This post shows you how to hook into all the stuff I read.]