Today I'm the featured blogger over at Writer Unboxed, where I contributed a new post: Stop Being Afraid of Posting Your Work Online*.
Too many people are afraid of the very thing that could move their career forward and improve their work.
After you read that, you might also be interested in:
- Make Waves Online to Create a Path to Print Publication
- Should Your Book Really Be a Book? How About a Website First?
- What Does It Take for a Blog to Become a Book?
- The Benefits of Blogging (advice from writers and readers of this blog)
For those who already post their work online and are active in critique
miss the only title (The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide) that offers guidelines and tips to make your
experience the best possible one.
- We're also now offering a brand-new online class to help you refine your critiquing skills, taught by author Becky Levine.
- AND: Take a look at Hiring
a Professional Editor vs. Getting Amateur Critiques.