Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Denise Little of the Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
About Denise: She was formerly executive editor at Tekno Books, head of Kensington's Denise Little Presents imprint, and a buyer for Barnes & Noble. She is now an agent at The Ethan Ellenberg Literary Agency. You can alsosee her personal website here.
She is seeking: romance, paranormal, mystery, thriller, science-fiction/fantasy, nonfiction, Christian books, and horror.
How to contact: E-mail queries only: deniselitt[at]aol[dot]com.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers' Conferences:
- Oct. 28–30, 2016: Writer's Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 26–March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- July 22, 2017: Tennessee Writers Workshop (Nashville, TN)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- NEW Literary Agent Seeking Clients: Paul Lucas of Janklow & Nesbit.
- What Are Beta Readers? (And Do You Need Them?)
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- If Your Manuscript Doesn't Sell, Set It Aside and Start Another.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.