Our upcoming November/December issue is focused on Writer's Digest's 100th anniversary. So we would love to know your favorite Writer's Digest memory, whether it involves the magazine, our conferences, our contests, or anything else related to WD over the years (even if it's this one).
Our formal question: What is your favorite Writer's Digest memory?
Was it an inspiring challenge on the website? Or an educational article in the magazine? Perhaps, you met your agent or writing group at one of our live events. Or an online course, webinar, or boot camp helped you reach a new level with your writing and publishing goals.
There are no right or wrong answers, because these are your favorite memories.
Share your answers with us in the comments below for a chance to be published in the November/December issue of Writer's Digest.
Here are the guidelines:
- Provide an answer to the question "What is your favorite Writer's Digest memory?" in the comments below.
- Answers can be funny, weird, poignant, thought-provoking, entertaining, etc.
- Remember to include your name as you would like it to appear in print.
- Deadline for commenting this time around is September 15, 2020.
- Only comments shared below will be considered for publication, though feel free to share your answers on social media with the following hashtags: #WDReaders and #WritersDigest100.
Note on commenting: If you wish to comment on the site, go to Disqus to create a free new account, verify your account on this site below (one-time thing), and then comment away.