There are so many interesting opportunities coming up for online education that I wanted to take a moment to round them up!
- FREE: The Evolution of Self-Publishing webcast, brought to you by Digital Book World and Publishers Weekly. Feb. 22. Go register here.
- Building Your Author Platform, a new 8-week online course by publishing professional Dan Blank. It's $799, so it may not be affordable for everyone. (Your next best affordable option is Christina Katz's book, GET KNOWN BEFORE THE BOOK DEAL.)
- Do Your E-Book Right, presented by yours truly, on Feb. 24 ($79). The best part is that I take Q&A and any questions I can't answer during the session still get a follow-up response via e-mail. You also get access to the recording of the session for a full year.
- Crafting Fiction & Memoir That Sells, presented by agent Andrea Hurst, on March 3. Includes critique of your first page.
- FREE: Finally, you can live-stream sessions from the Tools of Change conference today. TOC is on the cutting edge of what's happening in the industry today. Even if you can't watch live, recorded sessions are made available on YouTube and via podcast.