We're here—the Championship Round of Literary Lunacy, a March Madness bracket for book lovers! The competition is heating up, and we're advancing on the championship round. Check out the Round 3 results, and cast your vote below.
We at WD may not be all that attuned to the sports world (or, at least, I'm not), but we certainly can appreciate a good tournament. It's March Madness season, and we wanted to get in on the fun, writing style.
click image to enlarge
This is Writer’s Digest Literary Lunacy — a bracket for lovers of classic fiction. We want to know: Which of these classic books is the greatest? Who will win? That’s up to you. Voting lasts until March 27 at noon. The book with the most votes in this round will be crowned champion. Got predictions? Post them in the comments!
- Round 1 | March 16 - March 18 | Round 1 Voting Closed -Check out the results here.
- Round 2 | March 19 - March 21 | Round 2 Voting Closed -Check out the results here.
- Round 3 | March 22 - March 24 |Round 3 Voting Closed -Check out the results here.
- Championship Round | March 25 - March 27 **
**Note: Championship contenders were chosen by cumulative votes.
Please share far and wide so we can get as many votes as possible, and make your voice heard by simply clicking on the book cover below of the villains you want to see move on to the next round.
Check out these upcoming online courses:
- Advanced Novel Writingwith Terri Valentine
- Pitch An Article: Write for Today's Marketplace with Estelle Erasmus
- Short Story Fundamentalswith John DeChancie
- Writing the Thriller Novelwith William Bernhardt
- Freelance Writingwith Kelly Boyer Sagert
- Write Great Dialoguewith Gloria Kempton
- Writing the Picture Bookwith Holly Alder