Voting for this round is now closed. Vote in Round 2 here!
We at WD may not be all that attuned to the sports world (or, at least, I’m not), but we certainly can appreciate a good tournament. It’s March Madness season, and we wanted to get in on the fun, writing style.
click to enlarge
Welcome to Writer’s Digest Literary Lunacy — a bracket for lovers of classic fiction. We want to know: Which of these classic books is the greatest? Who will win? That’s up to you. Voting starts today here on the blog and lasts until March 27 at noon. The book with the most cumulative votes will be crowned champion. Got predictions? Post them in the comments!
- Round 1 | March 16 – March 18
- Round 2 | March 19 – March 21
- Round 3 | March 22 – March 24
- Championship Round | March 25 – March 27
Please share far and wide so we can get as many votes as possible, and make your voice heard by simply clicking on the book cover below of the villains you want to see move on to the next round.
Check out these upcoming online courses:
- Advanced Novel Writing with Terri Valentine
- Pitch An Article: Write for Today’s Marketplace with Estelle Erasmus
- Short Story Fundamentals with John DeChancie
- Writing the Thriller Novel with William Bernhardt
- Freelance Writing with Kelly Boyer Sagert
- Write Great Dialogue with Gloria Kempton
- Writing the Picture Book with Holly Alder