Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Amberly Finarelli of Andrea Hurst Literary) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
Andrea Hurst Literary Management, a Sacramento-based agency run by the talented Andrea Hurst, has a new official rep, Amberly Finarelli, looking for clients. She is currently looking for new clients in the following areas:Nonfiction:
- humor/gift books
- how-to (financial, house and home, health and beauty, weddings)
- Self-help, psychology
- Travel writing
- Narrative nonfiction
- Commercial women's fiction
- Comic and cozy mysteries
- Literary fiction with a focus on the arts, culture, and/or history
- Contemporary young adult.
Learn more about Amberly Finarelli on the Andrea Hurst agency site. Her e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission instructions can be found online.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Meet a New Agent Who Seeks Horror, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
- Be Your Own Book Publicist: book tours, book trailers, videos & more.
- Literary agent @jbdrowley seeks clients NOW.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Why Feedback From Your Target Audience is Important For Writers.
- An interview with CNN Producer Jack Gray about his debut essay collection.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.