Wonderful things this week! Read on!
- Today! Free Q&A with Writer's Digest editors at 1p EST. Come and ask any question related to writing, publishing, agents, queries, marketing, self-promotion, platform building, social media, blogging, Twitter, Facebook … you get the idea.
- For more advanced authors, try this free webinar also at 1p EST today: The Digital Author. It's sponsored by our sister community, Digital Book World.
- Finally, you can also view—anytime!—this free webinar from our advertiser Wubbit.com, featuring a new model for book sales and distribution.
Writer's Digest Editors' Intensive: Registration Now Open for September 2010!
This is where you visit our headquarters, sit down with us in-person for a manuscript critique, and have an experience that changes your entire perspective on authorship and publishing. You'll also meet other writers who you'll stay in touch with for years to come. Go read full event details here. Or check out the testimonials. Either way, make a decision quick, because we'll soon hit our capacity (highly limited registration).
Lots of new offerings at Writer's Digest University
If you haven't noticed, our online education program is blooming this spring! To recap on the newest stuff:
- Peer Critique Studio: A place for serious writers to read and critique each other.
- 2nd Draft: Get your manuscript critiqued by a professional.
- Try our newest course: 12 Weeks to a First Draft
Close Out on Market Books
We're about to release the 2011 editions of our annual market guides, to the 2010 editions are now marked down 40% in the store. Last chance!