- Find places to sell your writing
- Manage your submissions with our easy-to-use record keeping tools
- Stay abreast of the latest publishing industry news
- Gain advanced publishing and marketing knowledge from publishing experts
- Know how much to charge for freelance gigs with our popular pay rate chart
6 Things Every Writer Should Know About Sylvia Beach and Shakespeare and Company
Sylvia Beach was friend to many writers who wrote what we consider classics today. Here, author Kerri Maher shares six things everyone should know about her and Shakespeare and Company.
How Writers Can Apply Business Tools to Their Writing
Author Katherine Quevedo takes an analytical look at the creative process in hopes to help other writers find writing success.
Nick Petrie: On Following the Most Compelling Story
Award-winning author Nick Petrie discusses how he listened to the story that wanted to be told in his new Peter Ash thriller novel, The Runaway.
Get Published With the Latest Market Books Editions
Get published and find more success with your writing by using the latest editions of the Market Books, including Writer's Market, Poet's Market, Guide to Literary Agents, and more!