- Find places to sell your writing
- Manage your submissions with our easy-to-use record keeping tools
- Stay abreast of the latest publishing industry news
- Gain advanced publishing and marketing knowledge from publishing experts
- Know how much to charge for freelance gigs with our popular pay rate chart
Gaslighting in Romance: From Jane Eyre to the Present Day (and Why Writers Should Care)
Gaslighting can work its way into the backstory of a character, but it can also be misused. Here, author Emma Barry discusses gaslighting in romance.
Brad Taylor: On Real-Life Threats Inspiring Thriller Novels
Author and veteran Brad Taylor discusses the research that led to his new thriller novel, The Devil’s Ransom.
How Role-Playing Helps Our Writing—and Our Marriage
As co-writing partners who fully embody the stories they tell in their writing process, authors Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka share how role-playing helps their writing, and their marriage.