This post is not technically a New Agent Alert because agent Chelsea Lindman is not new. That said, she just transitioned to a new agency (Sanford J. Greenberger Associates) and confirmed to me that she is actively seeking new submissions and queries from writers. See her information below!
About Chelsea: Chelsea Lindman is a literary agent at Sanford J. Greenburger Associates. She was previously with the agency as the Director of Foreign Rights for The Nicholas Ellison Agency, a division within Sanford J. Greenburger Associates, where she worked with international publishers to nurture and develop audiences abroad for the agency’s bestselling authors such as Nelson DeMille, Sarah Dunn, Jeff Lindsay, Christopher Moore, and Alan Weisman, as well as several debut authors. Chelsea began her publishing career as an editor at Europa Editions, and is a graduate of University of California, Santa Barbara. Find her on Twitter.
She is seeking: Her primary interests include playful literary fiction, upmarket crime fiction, and forward thinking or boundary-pushing nonfiction. Chelsea also represents a select list of children’s book authors whose stories have an emphasis on voice-driven narratives. Most importantly, Chelsea is interested in working with clients that are looking to build a lasting relationship.
How to submit: Query clindman [at] sjga.com.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers' Conferences:
- Oct. 28–30, 2016: Writer's Digest Novel Writing Conference (Los Angeles, CA)
- Nov. 19, 2016: Las Vegas Writing Workshop (Las Vegas, NV)
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- Feb. 26–March 3, 2017: Writers Winter Escape Cruise (conference/cruise departing Miami)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- July 22, 2017: Tennessee Writers Workshop (Nashville, TN)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- NEW Agent Steve Kasdin (Curtis Brown) Seeks Clients Now.
- Literary Fiction Author Emily Jeanne Miller Writes "How I Got My Agent" (Lisa Bankoff of ICM).
- Is Originality Overrated? This Author Says YES.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- How to Find a Literary Agent.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.