Buy book | Amazon | BN.com
The Marshall Plan for Getting Your Novel Published
90 Strategies and Techniques for Selling Your Fiction
by Evan Marshall
Writer's Digest Books, 2004
$16.99 paperback, 265 pages
About the Book
In The Marshall Plan for Getting Your Novel Published, agent and author Evan Marshall boils down nearly 30 years of publishing industry experience into crucial dos and don'ts you need to know—insider secrets that can make the difference between having your manuscript rejected or enthusiastically accepted.
You’ll find this information and more inside:
- 52 no-nonsense tips for making your fiction the best it can be
- Instructions for properly formatting and submitting your work
- Advice for getting—and working with—an agent
- Insights into the business of being a writer, including rights and contracts
- Guidelines for making the most of your editor
- The secrets to maintaining a productive, long-lasting writing career
Packed with helpful hints and illuminating anecdotes, The Marshall Plan for Getting Your Novel Published is the best, most reliable guide to making your dream a reality.