Reminder: New literary agents (with this spotlight featuring Verna Dreisbach of Dreisbach Literary) are golden opportunities for new writers because each one is a literary agent who is likely building his or her client list.
Literary agent Verna Dreisbach, an agent at Andrea Hurst Literary in Sacramento, is branching off to form her own literary agency: Dreisbach Literary.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- NEW agent Christa Heschke seeks clients now.
- 5 Tips to Help You Make Your Deadline.
- Meet a YA Memoir Debut Author.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- If You're Not Sure If Your Novel is Ready, That Means It's Not Ready.
- The More You Will It, The Better Your Chances: An Inspirational Story.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.