This is my last workday before leaving for the International Women's Fiction Festivalin Matera, Italy. I'll be gone about 10 days, and I'm not sure how much time I'll get on the computer over there. Sorry if the blog goes quiet for a while. I bought an electrical outlet converter, but evidently it can't handle "Class 1" electronics such as, oh say, a laptop. Sigh. The conference looks to be a lot of fun and there will be a sizable international contingent of editors and writers. I hope to get at least one picture of me on a panel wearing those big UN headphones.
Until we talk again!
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)