Note from Chuck: As of August 2016, Janet Reid is no longer with FinePrint Literary. She is now an agent with New Leaf Literary. Please query her there.
Reminder: Newer agencies are golden opportunities for new writers because they’re likely building their client list; however, always make sure your work is as perfect as it can be before submitting, and only query agencies that are a great fit for your work. Otherwise, you’re just wasting time and postage.
It's been in the works for a while now, but it now seems to be official.
The new Web site is up. Both agencies are part of the Association of Authors' Representatives. Make submission changes if necessary.
Imprint Agency consists of:
Janet Reid, formerly of JetReid Literary
Peter Rubie Literary Agency consists of:
Hat Tip: The great Kristen Howe
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- Interview With Agent Laura Dail, Who Reps Fiction and Nonfiction.
- 5 Tips For Writing a First Draft.
- How Debut Author James Markert Found Agent Dan Lazar.
- Advice via Author Elisa Lorello. First tip: Ask "What Would Aaron Sorkin Do?"
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Why You Should Reach Out to Successful Authors For Advice.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.