Alice Pope, editor of Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market, has posted two incredibly awesome posts in the past week regarding a new literary agency: Greenhouse Literary, a new agency with a focus on children's/juvenile writing.
Don't miss this great opportunity to learn more about a new agency! Way to go, Alice!
Reminder: Newer agencies are golden opportunities for new writers because they're likely building their client list; however, always make sure your work is as perfect as it can be before submitting, and only query agencies that are a great fit for your work. Otherwise, you're just wasting time and postage.
The biggest literary agent database anywhere
is the Guide to Literary Agents. Pick up the
most recent updated edition online at a discount.
Other writing/publishing articles & links for you:
- How to Create Great Characters, Explained by Agent Donald Maass.
- 170 Agent Interviews and Counting -- Read Them Here.
- The Dos and Don'ts Of Writing a Thriller.
- NEW Agent Seeking Writers: Jennie Goloboy of Red Sofa Literary.
- Sell More Books by Building Your Writer Platform.
- Follow Chuck Sambuchino on Twitter or find him on Facebook. Learn all about his writing guides on how to get published, how to find a literary agent, and how to write a query letter.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.