Here at WD, we're always on the lookout for any and every resource that could help writers, no matter if you're just starting out or a seasoned pro. With this in mind, we are very happy to reveal the cover of a book we're very excited about!
Below, find the cover design, author information, and details on how you can preorder today!
About the Book
Your companion to writing a novel from start to finish, with thoughtful prompts, calendars, and checklists to guide you along the way.
Wherever you are on your journey as a writer, The Storyteller’s Workbook is your one-stop-shop for planning, writing, and pitching your novel. Find the space and freedom to create authentically with just enough structure and guidance to get you to the finish line. The workbook includes:
- calendars to record daily word counts, set and track goals, or keep due dates in sight
- progress coloring sheets to track milestones
- a fluid and customizable outline
- character development and world-building tools
- revision and polishing checklists
- prompts for creating a title
- worksheets for crafting an effective pitch, synopsis, and query to assist in selling your novel
- literary agent and query tracker
- sticker sheets filled with writerly wit and wisdom
- blank pages for brainstorming, sketching, or collecting research
- a place to plan and save rewards to keep you motivated
No more keeping track of multiple notebooks and digital files—now all your work is in one place. Stay organized and inspired while you explore the farthest reaches of your imagination. The Storyteller’s Workbook is designed to empower you to write the story only you can tell.
We’re going on this adventure together. It’s time to pick up your pen.
Publishing December 13, 2022!
About the Authors
Adrienne Young is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Sky and Sea duology, the Fable series, and Spells for Forgetting. When she’s not writing, you can find Adrienne on her yoga mat, on a walk in the woods, or planning her next travel adventure. She lives and writes in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
Isabel Ibañez is the author of Woven in Moonlight (Page Street), which is a finalist for the William C. Morris Award, and is listed among Time Magazine’s 100 Best Fantasy Books Of All Time. She was born in Boca Raton, Florida, and is the proud daughter of two Bolivian immigrants. Isabel has a profound appreciation for history and traveling and loves hosting family and friends around the dinner table. She currently lives in Asheville, North Carolina, with her husband, their adorable dog, and a serious collection of books. Say hi on social media at @IsabelWriter09.
Don't Miss Out!
Preorders for The Storyteller's Workbook are live! Click here to get your copy ordered today.