Last week, I was fortunate enough to be the final speaker at the Ann Katz Festival of Books in Indianapolis. While the book festival goes on every year on the north side of the city, this final night of speakers and authors was something new. It was a Local Author Fair with numerous Indy-based book writers, and then a speech on "Getting Your Book Published" by me. The whole thing went well and I would encourage anyone who lives in the area to check out the event in future years. And I offer a special thanks to the wonderful folks at the JCC and the Saturday Evening Post who treated me so well.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)
Above: More stereotypical Italian hand gestures from me. My speech was on
"How to Get Your Book Published."
Above: Local Indianapolis authors sell
books and meet other writers.
Above: The crowd at my speech, and
a man asking me a question. (I'm