Two very cool things are happening on Monday, Sept. 20, at Joseph Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati.
First, at 5:30, I'm having an open event to celebrate the release of my book, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack. The event is open and will have some free snacks (score!). I believe I will be talking about the book for a little while, and then moving on to the Bistro for some food. Come on down!
At 7 p.m., we are having a "Meet the WD Books Editors" event, which is essentially a Q&A panel. The audience asks questions about whatever they want. We answer. It's that simple, and it's all free. It's in honor of the release of the 2011 editions of the market books.
Joseph Beth Booksellers is an amazing independent bookstore here in Cincinnati. For more information about JB or directions, click here. I hope to see you there on Sept. 20!
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)