This is my last Gnome Book update before Christmas break. If you picked it up as a holiday gift, thank you! These first three months have been a blast and I have met a lot of great people through blogs, social media and travel. And, of course, my dog Graham thanks everyone, too, as you can see by this picture.
Coverage & Interviews:
- Boston.com included my book in a roundup of cool geek books that may nice holiday gifts. Special thanks to Ethan Gilsdorf for this.
- The book got a nice review on the Harlot's Sauce site. Special thanks to Patricia Volonakis Davis for this.
- Carly on Comics, a blog "on all things nerdy," was kind enough to include me on a Christmas list.
- Evidently newly-single people enjoy my book a bit, because it ended up on a Christmas list at datingish.com.
- Writer Laura Pauling was nice enough to include the book on her Christmas list to Santa.
- And for the not-so-squeamish, check out this strange video about my book on YouTube, put up by a reader who has his hand attacked by a vicious gnome.
If you haven't nabbed a copy of GNOMES
yet, grab one on Amazon!
Media requests & interviews: If you would like a review copy of Gnomes for an interview or roundup or any kind of mention, please contact me at literaryagent(at)fwmedia.com(dot)com and I will send your information to my publicist. Thanks!
More Gnome news: To see all the news & reviews & coverage of my book, click on "My Writing Life" at the end of this post.