I guest blogged for literary agent Rachelle Gardner's large writing blog, talking about how writers can write for both love and money at the same time. Meanwhile, check out this mention the book got (and all the cute/vicious gnomes in the water!) in the Nov. 2010 Cincinnati Magazine:
Coverage & Interviews:
- The Blooming Writer, a gardener in Nova Scotia, did a nice write-up on my book here.
- Over at the Barnes & Noble Book Club website, I was interviewed by Becke Davis.
- The Manitowoc Public Library in Wisconsin, my new second favorite library in the whole world, chose my book as one of its featured books for Nov. 2010.
- The Plaid Earthworm website did a review of my book here.
- The gardening website, Living Homegrown Fresh, did a piece on the book - see it here.
If you haven't nabbed a copy of GNOMES
yet, grab one on Amazon!
Gnomevicious Tweets!! WELL WELL WELL, it
appears my ultra-nemesis, the evil garden warrior known only as
Gnomevicious, is tweeting now as of yesterday. I would suggest everyone
follow him on Twitter just to keep track of his evil whereabouts. Follow him here: @gnomevicious.