Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)
Pet writing enthusiasts will gather at The Business of Pet Writing Conference in the Hotel Pennsylvania's Penn Top Ballroom, and rub elbows with the premiere people in the publishing, social media, pet and related industries. This year, the pet writing conference offers seminars and workshops that help pet writers learn: to report breaking pet news; to create compelling video; to work as a pet travel writer; to pitch pet websites; to create eBooks; as well as to use Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn strategically as a writer.
Also, the event's veterinary panel will focus on Strategies of Preventive Veterinary Healthcare as a means for pet owners to save money while still providing medical care for their animals. In addition to the core educational program, participants have the opportunity to meet with top agents and editors on an individualized basis.
Past attendees have utilized these sessions to pitch their ideas, with many receiving magazine and website assignments as well as book deals. Lastly, writers will have the opportunity to network with other writers. Thanks to our Diamond Sponsor, Greenies, the conference price is $125 and the networking lunch is $50. Register at www.petwritingconference.com.
Want to build your visibility and sell more books?
Create Your Writer Platform shows you how to
promote yourself and your books through social
media, public speaking, article writing, branding,
and more. Order the book from WD at a discount.