Will your book be one that changes the world? Are you writing about business, politics, technology,
spirituality, personal development, health, social issues, the environment, culture, the law or international relations? More than ever, we need writers to help us understand the challenges and opportunities ahead of us and inspire and empower us to do what we can to help bring about change.
The 2010 Writing for Change Conference is devoted to bringing together agents, editors, authors, and publishing professionals to enable nonfiction writers to learn about writing, publishing, marketing, and technology.
Check Out These Great Upcoming Writers Conferences:
- Feb. 11, 2017: Writers Conference of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- Feb. 16–19, 2017: San Francisco Writers Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Feb. 24, 2017: The Alabama Writers Conference (Birmingham, AL)
- Feb. 25, 2017: Atlanta Writing Workshop (Atlanta, GA)
- March 25, 2017: Michigan Writers Conference (Detroit, MI)
- March 25, 2017: Kansas City Writing Workshop (Kansas City, MO)
- April 8, 2017: Philadelphia Writing Workshop (Philadelphia, PA)
- April 22, 2017: Get Published in Kentucky Conference (Louisville, KY)
- April 22, 2017: New Orleans Writers Conference (New Orleans, LA)
- May 6, 2017: Seattle Writers Conference (Seattle, WA)
- May 19–21, 2017: PennWriters Conference (Pittsburgh, PA)
- June 24, 2017: The Writing Workshop of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Aug. 18–20, 2017: Writer's Digest Conference (New York, NY)
It's a two-day conference, Nov. 13–14, 2010, at the Hilton hotel (Financial District), 750 Kearny St., San Francisco (There's also a bonus networking event with the presenters/faculty on Friday, Nov. 12 at 4 p.m. Register to save your place.)
WHO WILL BE THERE?
The following literary agents will be taking pitches and talking with writers in person:
- Gordon Warnock (Andrea Hurst Literary)
- Rita Rosenkranz (Rita Rosenkranz Literary)
- Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada (Larsen/Pomada Literary Agents)
- Andy Ross (Andy Ross Literary)
- Verna Dreisbach (Dreisbach Literary)
- Elizabeth Evans (Jean V. Naggar Literary)
- Sorche Elizabeth Fairbank (Fairbank Literary)
Here are the keynote speakers: John Robbins is the author of the international bestseller Diet For A New America: How Your Food Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness and the Future of Life on Earth. Dan Millman is the author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior (adapted to film in 2006 and now a graphic novel), and 15 other books published in 29 languages.
OTHER NOTABLE DETAILS
There is a full faculty for the conference and you can see everyone here. There will be more than 30 breakout sessions on writing, publishing, marketing, and technology. Attendees will be able to pitch agents and editors.
Sign up here!