My publicist has asked me to put out a call for any websites or media or blogs that are interested in reviewing or talking about my new humor book, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack (Sept. 2010). People I'm looking for include, but are not limited to:
- Gardening or humor bloggers.
- General book reviewers.
- Anyone interested in an interview, whether the primary focus is on the book itself or general advice on getting published and finding an agent.
- Anyone doing a holiday gift/book roundup.
- Anyone who reviews or discusses quirky humor books.
If you have a website, blog, column, or radio show, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know about yourself and the website/media. All requests will be passed on to my Ten Speed Press publicist and she will be in charge of sending out advance review copies and such. Thanks so much, everybody! (By the way, you can tell I'm kinda new to all this pre-book promo stuff, so if you have friends or websites in mind and want to share, please comment or e-mail me. Much appreciated.)
The book comes out Sept.
You can pre-order
it from Amazon.
Want more on this subject?
- Want to pen a guest column? Write me at email@example.com
- Confused about formatting? Check out Formatting & Submitting Your Manuscript.
- Read about What Agents Hate: Chapter 1 Pet Peeves.
- Want the most complete database of agents
and what genres they're looking for? Buy the 2011 Guide to Literary Agents today!