One of the best qualities about being a writer is having the flexibility to write about any subject you’re interested in. With this month’s collection, Breaking Into Copywriting, you’ll learn how to become a freelance or full-time copywriter, how to build a portfolio, and improve your copywriting skills.
Whether your goal is to find a copywriting job to supplement your monthly income, to push your creativity or to write ad copy for a Fortune 500 company someday, you’ll need to know the basics of copywriting before entering the field.
Here’s what you’ll get when you buy the Breaking Into Copywriting Collection:
- A copy of 102 Ways to Make Money Writing 1,500 Words or Less by I.J. Schecter.
- An independent study workshop, Breaking Into Copywriting, where you’ll get a spiral-bound notebook full of information about the basics of copywriting, including how to build your copywriting portfolio and market your copywriting services.
- A copy of Word Savvy as well as the Writer’s Digest Grammar Desk Reference to help you expand your vocabulary and fuel your creativity.
- How Do I Start a Freelance Career? from the Beginning Writer’s Answer Book and Finances and Tax Issues for Writers. Both are useful if you are ready to start your own freelance copywriting business.
- What Should I Charge?, a popular download by Lynn Wasnak that provides freelance writers with an easy-to-use chart with information on what to charge per hour or per project.
- Legal Issues and Contract Basics: All Your Writing Questions Answered, an online webinar with attorney Amy Cook. Perfect for understanding freelance contracts and dealing with any legal issues you might face.
- A 6-month online subscription to WritersMarket.com. Read articles on copywriting or browse listings for copywriting jobs.
*This month’s collection has sold out!
However, we encourage you to check out our Freelance Writing: Build Your Copywriting Career collection!