Okay, now that we’ve poemed, I’m looking forward to the next step, which is where poets pick five of their favorite poems from the April PAD Challenge and send them in to me to read. I love this part, because I get to see all the different places poets have been with their words in April.
Click here to check out the original guidelines. Not much has changed.
If you just want the basics, here they are:
- Pick your 5 favorite poems from April’s poeming.
- Send those poems in the body of one e-mail message with the subject line: My April PAD Submission.
- Be sure to include your name. You’d be surprised how many don’t each year.
- Send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Deadline: May 5 at 11:59 p.m. (Atlanta GA time).
- Get back to poeming or revising until I announce my top choices (shooting for the beginning of August).
By the way, we do prompt and poem here on Wednesdays during non-challenge months (including earlier today), and everyone is welcome. So if you’re new to Poetic Asides, feel free to drop in on Wednesdays.
Besides that, just have fun picking out your poems. I can’t wait to read them.
Follow me on Twitter @robertleebrewer
Learn how to start earning money with your writing through the Earn Money With Your Writing: Freelance & Copywriting Premium Collection. This new bundle (available just for the month of May) combines 4 books, 2 webinars, an independent study course, and much more!