About the Book
You already have a million writing books. You know the principles, the lectures, the “expert” techniques. And you’ve discovered that sometimes tried-and-true just equals tired.
In Robert’s Rules of Writing, successful author Robert Masello stomps out status quo writing advice and delivers 101 uninhibited techniques to improve your writing that include:
- Burn your journal (See Rule 1.)
- Strip down to your briefs (See Rule 38.)
- Spend time gossiping (See Rule 61.)
- Buy the smoking jacket (See Rule 56.)
- Skip the Starbucks (See Rule 7.)
- De-claim! De-claim! (See Rule 63.)
Whether you’re a fiction writer, freelancer, memoirist, or screenwriter, Robert’s Rules of Writing gives you the unorthodox advice to transform your writing life and get published!