Blue Ash Publishing is the official self-publishing service of Writer’s Digest, created through a partnership with BookBaby, one of the country’s highest-rated self-publishing service providers. You can learn more about it at www.blueashpublishing.com, but in a nutshell, here’s what you should know:
- Authors keep 100% net earnings on all sales; Blue Ash Publishing takes no commission on any book sales. Once retailers are paid their percentage, all remaining revenue goes back to you.
- Authors who publish their books with Blue Ash Publishing gain access to select Writer’s Digest educational resources, which are designed to help you write better, build an audience, and publish successfully in whatever way you choose. Options include live consultations, online tutorials, subscriptions to Writer’s Digest magazine, and more.
- Suggested “packages” listed on the Blue Ash Publishing website are 100% customizable, enabling you to add or discard whatever components you like and create the book that’s right for your budget.
- Blue Ash Publishing provides worldwide distribution of your ebook as well as access to a suite of free promotional tools.
- Blue Ash Publishing provides print copy options that are of the highest quality.
- Blue Ash Publishing offers the largest eBook distribution network, including Amazon, Apple, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and many other popular retailers in more than 170 countries around the globe.
- Unlike other programs, Blue Ash authors own their work including all electronic files and cover art. Authors retain the rights to their work and maintain total creative control.
If you’d like some insights into the creation of a self-published book, be sure to download our FREE guide at http://www.blueashpublishing.com/howtoguide.