Last week I held a contest to see which book we’d discount down to $5 for a weekend sale. But I also sneaked a little Easter Egg into the rules of the contest:
It’s worth noting a few final things:
• The more votes the better
• Polling ends at 1 pm Eastern time on Friday, June 22, 2012
• Winner will be announced on Facebook
• Deal will last from 1:30 pm (Eastern) on Friday, June 22, 1012 through midnight (Eastern) on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
• Comment on this post with “Brian Rocks” and I’ll enter you in a drawing for a few copy of the July/August issue of Writer’s Digest (curious how many people actually are still reading these rules!)
• Thank you for being part of the most unbelievably wonderful social network and community in the world: The Writer’s Digest writing community!
First, thank you to all the people who read through and participated. I want you to know that all of you rock too! Second, I want to announce the winner, which I pulled from this Cincinnati Reds mini helmet this morning. And that winner is:
I’m sending Jessi a free copy of Writing Basics for being awesome. If you don’t already have a copy of it, you should. It’s not only packed with great info, but it’s also a great motivational tool to write your novel now. Check it out here.
Anyway, thanks again to those who participated and keep an eye out for future … well, let’s just say I have more Easter Eggs up my sleeve. Stay tuned.