The Three: American Short Stories By Nick Forest Cise

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions The Three: American Short Stories By Nick Forest Cise

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello! My name is Nick Forest Cise, and I hope all is well with you. I’ve recently published a collection of short stories, The Three, on amazon.com. If you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, download for FREE right now! I’m interested in hearing your opinion on the material, so I would sincerely appreciate it if you left an honest review.

If you’re not a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, download my stories for FREE starting November 11th 2017. Promotion ends on November 15th. Thank you so much for your time. Visit (SITE REMOVED by MOD) to download, The Three, today!

Anonymous

Like a symbiotic organism, feel free to offer to this site, and this site will offer to you.

Anonymous

Nick, this is advertising. Would you care to explain what makes you so special that you don’t have to pay for advertising, like the other legitimate authors with ads here?

I wish you well, but I would not be at all surprised to find you unable to respond, and this ad removed.

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Rob is correct. I removed the site. Normally I would delete the whole thread, but I’ll leave this so the OP can see.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.