The new writer on the block

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions The new writer on the block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hope97842037
    Participant

I am a relatively new writer. I have only this last few months began to publish my writing and hope to someday be a published writer.

My current writings are all available on my web blog in my Profile, but once I am able I would love to hear some critiques on them so all my short stories will be posted on the forums for feedback.

Thomas is a pen name, I make no illusions with regards to that. My reasons for writing under a pen name are simple. My full time job is sensitive to public affairs and as such it is best that my writing and public profile should be separate from my work life. That being said I doubt it would be difficult to figure out who I actually am, and that’s fine, what is important is that there is a degree of separation.

I am happy to entertain requests, suggestions, critiques, or any other discussion and look forward to sharing my weekly short stories with readers.

Moderators, May I please be made a full member?

Thomas

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.