The Cost of Liberty

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Book Discussion The Cost of Liberty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months ago.

• Author

molliergc652975
    Participant

This is the continuation of the story of President T J Samuels and his Chief of Staff Don Ladner as their administration struggles with perils that threaten the very existence of the United States. In ‘The Cost of Freedom’ the duo had to deal with epidemics, terrorism, military and economic aggression, and an assassination attempt while still attempting to establish their office. In the end of ‘The Cost of Freedom’ Iran detonates nuclear weapons over the eastern portion of the U. S. causing massive power failures. In ‘The Cost of Liberty’ TJ and Don are separated as Russia, China, Iran, and the Islamic Caliphate have now teamed up and have started an all-out attack on the United States and her allies. The story follows as President Samuels leads the military to defeat the invaders and to restore liberty to our country.

Read more: http://www.bookventurebooks.com/the-cost-of-liberty-by-michael-skeen/

Anonymous

I’m not sure what kinds of responses you’ve had at your site, but I notice no responses here.

I have a rather blunt question for you: Why should I?

You’ve made no effort to be part of the community here, but you feel entitled to “siphon” us away from this site to your own?

Some more bluntness for you: in my mind, you’ve joined the ranks of the spammers. You’ve shown me nothing but that you believe yourself worthy of free advertising, and that a community I enjoy (despite the neglect of its sponsor) is nothing but an advertising venue to you.

You’ve become a billboard to me, Kevin. A bland interruption of the scenery that I automatically tune out.

Ask yourself if that’s a pathway to success.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.