Please may I join your community??

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Please may I join your community??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

CircadianRhythms
    Participant

Hey y’all, I’m a spammer…

Jokes, I’m Stu York, I call myself a writer because I’ve published one novel on Amazon. I’ve started dozens more. I’m full of ideas, but sadly I seem to lack the vision to develop them. I keep coming up with these great ideas for beginnings of stories, but I can’t finish them. It’s actually really frustrating. The one I have finished (You’ll Never Leave Harlan Alive) I got so fed up with it after two and half years that I rushed an ending that I’m not totally happy with just so I could publish it and never worry about it again! I’ve got so many exciting beginnings of novels (mostly sci-fi) and screenplays (mainly sitcoms) that I don’t want to ruin by rushing endings, but I don’t know how to get beyond the beginnings of them. I don’t really know what to do with them. Any tips on how to build a story are greatly appreciated.

Maybe I might need a co-writer. If anyone is looking for someone to spitball ideas with, I’m your guy.

Peace out,

Stu York

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the community.

Anonymous

That happends to me all the time ,just take your time and think of positive stuff and theirs ur master piece!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.