oh boy a picture change!!?!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Take it Outside! oh boy a picture change!!?!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  rawpowergirl 9 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

akv5106
    Participant

Well….not yet, but will be finally changing my icon on here.

If you guys are good, I will put up this good picture of my significant other and I from ring dance on here. 🙂

In other news, I have entered a contest every night for the past 5 days (various essay/poetry) So, we will see what I receive back.

akv5106
    Participant

Well….not yet, but will be finally changing my icon on here.

If you guys are good, I will put up this good picture of my significant other and I from ring dance on here. 🙂

In other news, I have entered a contest every night for the past 5 days (various essay/poetry) So, we will see what I receive back.

akv5106
    Participant

paulc
    Participant

Good luck with the contests and looking forward to seeing the new picture!

Jai

paulc
    Participant

Good luck with the contests and looking forward to seeing the new picture!

Jai

akv5106
    Participant

There we go new picture uploaded 🙂

akv5106
    Participant

There we go new picture uploaded 🙂

denizzlerath
    Participant

So, if we’re extra good, do we get to be in the ‘know’ as to how well you did in your contests?

denizzlerath
    Participant

So, if we’re extra good, do we get to be in the ‘know’ as to how well you did in your contests?

Bruce
    Participant

All the best Alexander with the contests:)

And that is a beautiful picture,
    Elizabeth

bigiq
    Participant

What, no hat? You two are beyond cute; was I ever that young? Let us know how you do on the contest front. I’m trying to get up the ambition to enter a few myself, but I’m a born procrastinator so…

bigiq
    Participant

What, no hat? You two are beyond cute; was I ever that young? Let us know how you do on the contest front. I’m trying to get up the ambition to enter a few myself, but I’m a born procrastinator so…

Laurie Zupan
    Participant

It’s inspiring to see someone in high school so motivated – you have the drive to succeed, Alexander. Let us know how the contests go!

Oh, and the picture is wonderful.

Laurie Zupan
    Participant

It’s inspiring to see someone in high school so motivated – you have the drive to succeed, Alexander. Let us know how the contests go!

Oh, and the picture is wonderful.

kajufa
    Participant

Very nice picturei indeed!

paulc
    Participant

Lovely picture, you two are so sweet together. Jai

paulc
    Participant

Lovely picture, you two are so sweet together. Jai

mlghaley
    Participant

Aw, what a darling picture Alexander. I’m so jealous! Of your age that is. 🙂

mlghaley
    Participant

Aw, what a darling picture Alexander. I’m so jealous! Of your age that is. 🙂

kajufa
    Participant

Well, y’all notice he has not been back yet to repsond to this thread…must be off with the girlfriend.

akv5106
    Participant

haha Susan I have actally been busy with planning my brother(best friend)’s birthday gift as well as my girlfriends. Though I do wish I was off with Sam.

Well I did not win one competition so there goes one!!! Now I just have a few more to wait on….:) Thanks for all the compliments, I really appreciate it.

akv5106
    Participant

haha Susan I have actally been busy with planning my brother(best friend)’s birthday gift as well as my girlfriends. Though I do wish I was off with Sam.

Well I did not win one competition so there goes one!!! Now I just have a few more to wait on….:) Thanks for all the compliments, I really appreciate it.

rawpowergirl
    Participant

That’s a good picture, Alexander. It’s about time you let us see Sam.

Good luck on the remaining contests.

rawpowergirl
    Participant

That’s a good picture, Alexander. It’s about time you let us see Sam.

Good luck on the remaining contests.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.