This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  IrenOr 7 months ago.

• Author

IrenOr
    Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Gábor, I’m 24 years old and I am a new member on Writer’s digest. 🙂 I’m here for different reasons. First, I’m working at Intellyo as a UX researcher. We’re building a tool which covers the whole content creation flow. It helps researching, creating and distributing content. It has automated topic mapping algorithm based on SEO topical authority, real-time content quality/SEO analyser and various integrations to distribute your content (Slack, Medium, WordPress, Social channels etc.) I’m interested in writers’ habits and routines regarding to content creating, I would like to learn about the difficulties they face during the creation of a new project. I would like to post a link to a short survey (5-7 minutes). Everyone who completes the survey helps me (us) a lot so we could create a great software for the users. At the end of the survey the participant has an opportunity to apply for our free Beta version with his/her email.

Secondly, I’m a very very very beginner hobby writer. I wrote some short stories in my free time. Nowadays I spent next to nothing time with writing, but I want to change that. When I worked on a story it felt fantastic, so I would like to get that feeling back. 🙂 I hope I can learn a lot from this website. I would like to be a regular member.

Nice to meet you! 🙂

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Rather than posting a link, I suggest that people should PM you if they are interested in taking the survey. Since you are new here, I will always suggest a little caution in clinking on links by members until that member has been an active participant for a while.

IrenOr
    Participant

Alright, thank you for the advice . I will do that. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.