New – Introduction

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions New – Introduction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

jame58d56803
    Participant

Greetings!
    I’m excited to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about writing. I’ve been writing for my own pleasure off and on my entire life and now that hubby is retired I’m ready to get serious about it. We lived in Cleveland, Ohio most of my life but when hubby retired in 2012 we moved to a warmer climate – Las Vegas! We love it here, there’s so much to see and do and the weather is absolutely wonderful. I enjoy writing fiction mostly. Science fiction, romance, paranormal and a combination of all three in any shape it may end up taking. Those are also not surprisingly the same things I enjoy reading. I can take and encourage constructive criticism in my writing and in my posts. I do have grammar issues, mostly because I’ve gotten used to the shortening of words and slang of words due to the internet and texting. I don’t text in full sentences, a lot of the time it’s a combination of sentences and text shortcut words so I will need help in that area. I also enjoy hobbies like coloring and crafting. I look forward to joining some groups and getting to know people.

Sincerely,
    Selena AKA VegasGal19

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.