My New Blog – The Contemplative Wordsmith

Home Forums Motivation Station Success Stories My New Blog – The Contemplative Wordsmith

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Vargas 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

I’m currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Professional Writing at Washington & Jefferson College (at age 49 no less! 🙂 ), and I’ve created a new blog for a class project. Please follow my blog at the following address:

**REDACTED By Admin** As everyone else said…

Thanks in advance! Your follows will help me be successful this term! Please post a comment on an article if you see something interesting or inspiring.

cypher
    Participant

I fear you are going to get your knuckles tapped because you promoted your blog on the first day of joining the community. In my opinion, members like to see a bit of chit chat and involvement with what’s already going on before being invited to “Look at me!” However, I wish you well with your blog and hope you offer some advice to other newbies here as a result of your experience. 🙂

margery65w
    Participant

TheContemplativeWordsmith wrote:
    > I’m currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Professional Writing at
    > Washington & Jefferson College (at age 49 no less! 🙂 ), and I’ve
    > created a new blog for a class project. Please follow my blog at the
    > following address:

Good luck with your MA. Age is a help when getting more education.

Like OT said, get involved if you want us to read your blog.
    Glad to help if you do get involved with the forum though like you did with your realistic characters comment.
    Come back often and join the other discussions too.

Rob Vargas

MOD NOTE:

This thread seems to be attracting spam posts. Closing it down.

The topic ‘My New Blog – The Contemplative Wordsmith’ is closed to new replies.