Mod Project

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Mod Project

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

marisavalenzuela
    Participant

I’ll check this out

Anonymous

Best not to respond to spam. Not only because it’s spam but because it gets deleted and then your response is kinda hanging out there. 😉

marisavalenzuela
    Participant

ostarella wrote:
    > Best not to respond to spam. Not only because it’s spam but because it gets
    > deleted and then your response is kinda hanging out there. 😉

I forgot what is the topic but I’m pretty sure that I don’t realize that it is a spam though. I’ll be more careful next time so that my reply will not look stupid. 😉

Anonymous

Diana Welz wrote:
    > ostarella wrote:
    > > Best not to respond to spam. Not only because it’s spam but because it gets
    > > deleted and then your response is kinda hanging out there. 😉
    >
    > I forgot what is the topic but I’m pretty sure that I don’t realize that it is a spam
    > though. I’ll be more careful next time so that my reply will not look stupid. 😉

Well, it won’t look stupid – just that nobody will know who/what you were responding to. 😉

Basically, if the poster’s name isn’t in deep blue, they haven’t been approved and/or I haven’t had a chance to delete the spam yet. So deep blue – respond away! 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.