Introductions

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Introductions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ederline
    Participant

Hi! I’m Leanne (CG), a fledgling writer and illustrator of picture books, and am hoping to post 3 stories for critiques. I’m not published yet, but soon hope to be, one agent is interested so far, the many others (and pubs) have not written back yet. Ahh the publishing world, more waiting than action it seems, but hopefully some critiques will fix this. I always wonder, at what point does the author know the story is ‘done’, at least until the agent or editor suggests more revisions, lol.

Anyway, hope to meet everyone and also review your stories, this also helps with my own manuscripts, when reading critiques of others’ work. Glad to be here, and hope to be in ‘blue’ soon!

Hope

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

vernonydx902060
    Participant

Hello everyone . I am a teacher of literature.I am interested in literary criticism.I read poetry, fiction and drama. My favorite writers are Dickens,Dostoevesky,Shakespeare,Byron.Maupassant, Turgenev and Tennessee Williams.I like participating in literary discussions.

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, mvr.

bertalt5693
    Participant

Hey guys I am new to the forum. Why don’t anyone of guys show me around. I am creative writer working as a creative writer [deleted]

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, Chris.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.