Introduction

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Introduction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  trinarogue 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

BlurFleurHer
    Participant

The internet is such a dark horrible place, isn’t it? Anyway, I think I am being told to introduce myself before posting anything, so here goes. I don’t know why I need to introduce myself because I am not that important. I am a pianist, composer, artist, designer, theologian, and now a writer (now you know why I can’t get anything done!). I have written an 80,000-word novel, that was the easy part, the hard part is what do I do now, and believe me the “what do I do now” really is the hard part. I am trying to address the writer community on certain questions, and I posted on here about these questions but was told the posting was invalid, but I have no idea as to why.

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

trinarogue
    Participant

FaulknerR wrote:
    > The internet is such a dark horrible place, isn’t it? Anyway, I think I am
    > being told to introduce myself before posting anything, so here goes. I
    > don’t know why I need to introduce myself because I am not that important.
    > I am a pianist, composer, artist, designer, theologian, and now a writer
    > (now you know why I can’t get anything done!). I have written an
    > 80,000-word novel, that was the easy part, the hard part is what do I do
    > now, and believe me the “what do I do now” really is the hard
    > part. I am trying to address the writer community on certain questions,
    > and I posted on here about these questions but was told the posting was
    > invalid, but I have no idea as to why.
    Welcome creative person! I’m very glad that you joined us! 😀 **Link REDACTED by Admin*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.