I write for the very reason I breathe!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions I write for the very reason I breathe!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Hello, I hope all is balanced! My name is delmetria “dee” millener (some people really call me thawriter). I’m not new to writing. I’ve been a professional writer for more than 25 years. However, I am new to 21st century writing. When I started, queries were written by hand and mailed with SASEs included.

To that end, I’m looking to explore writing and getting published in the digital age and how to navigate it all. My writing background includes writing as a journalist for ABC News, Dallas Morning News; Texas Instruments, Ely Lilly and others as a copywriter/copy editor and I’ve worked as a ghostwriter. I’ve also recently begun teaching advanced level English Literature and Composition on the high school and college levels.

I’m also looking for a community to share and exchange writing and publishing experiences, and get to know other writers.

Anonymous

Nice to meet u Dee!

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.