Hey im new to this

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Hey im new to this

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  killykilly79 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

emyrs5
    Participant

emyrs5
    Participant

Hey everyone, im new to the writing world. I guess i should let out some information about myself. My name is chris , im 22 years old, and i am at the time a writer for a monthly newspaper. I am really interested in screenwriting. I have way too many favorites to put down. But i am really interested in getting to know alot of the writers on here and finding other ways to get to chat with those with the same intrest. So if anyone wants to chat and get to know me, just let me know…..Thanks all!

mich
    Participant

Hey Chris. I don’t write screenplays, but I do love movies. I do mostly horror, poetry, mainstream fiction, and nonfiction. I read just about anything. I can usually be found on here or on YIM (same screen name).

I’m 27, married with three kids, and I love to talk.

emyrs5
    Participant

i appreciate you taking your time to respond. Yea i have always had a love for movies and writing. The thing is i was always good at predicting how the movie was going to progress, so i figured you know what, i can actually do this. Since i have been busy writing as much as i can. I want this to be my career, hopefully, i took a step in the right direction by registering on this site. There is so much you can do, and the contest’s are just a great way to keep people interested and writing. I only have AIM, but anyway write me whenever you want.

mich
    Participant

Registering here was a really good step. The people on this site have helped me so much.

For screenwriting you will find loads of help in their forum. Many of them have been doing it for a while, and they really know their stuff.

I usually hang out in the nonfiction section. I have great movie ideas, but I don’t know the first thing about trying to write a screenplay. I’m thinking about researching it though.

charliebrown20
    Participant

Welcome!

As Angel suggested, check out the Screenplays/Stageplays Forum in Critique Central.

Good luck and happy writing!

mlghaley
    Participant

Welcome Chris! I don’t write screenplays, but I was just on that forum a while ago – there are some fun people over there.

Stop by Writer’s Block Party sometime. There’s always interesting conversations going on there too.

mlghaley
    Participant

Welcome Chris! I don’t write screenplays, but I was just on that forum a while ago – there are some fun people over there.

Stop by Writer’s Block Party sometime. There’s always interesting conversations going on there too.

lanabanana
    Participant

Welcome Chris!  That’s so cool how you write for a news paper =)  Hope you have a great time posting here on the forum!

lanabanana
    Participant

Welcome Chris!  That’s so cool how you write for a news paper =)  Hope you have a great time posting here on the forum!

killykilly79
    Participant

Howdy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.