HElp with story

Home Forums Critique Central Horror HElp with story

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

SO it all started when I was 16,during my teenage years it was all about wearing the latest trends and so on I have always

stayed away from the smokers gang/the most cleverest people it was just me and nicole .The bell rings and everyone is

rushing down the corradoor,no need to look at your planner.to me it was (whats next?art or english) Any way everyone picks

up their bags that are beside the next class that was all thrown down,the bags wear nearly all the same ,the only way to

find your bag is the one that has your friends initials drawn on with Tipex all scrached and worn apart.EVeryone is in

some weird line busy like a bee flyinh around crazyly.Now Im 18 All my friends have grown up and I am classafied as

broadaline personailty disorder/anoreix/bulimic pycopath..It was all a blurr I hear a voice soft caring voice “Wake

up,Wake up” I give a groan “Okay Ill get up if you make me some breakfast””No problem,ruinny ,2slices of toast,cuppa tea

with 3sugars?”I look out the window,its bright and I’m ready for the day I peer @ my door that has my planner ,Arts and

crafts,clean chore,. Breakfast was nice screw soilders I eat my egg on the toast and eaten like a sandwhich.Its time to

wake up and smell the coffee theres nothing interesting that I want to do ,maybe some colouring in,I like that or go on

youtube and watch seasme street to cheer me up.

Anonymous

Hi yelloducky.

I had a difficult time reading and comprehending this part of your story. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and format are needed. All these things add to the excitement of the story and help the reader to follow your written path.

If you make changes I’ll check back for another read through.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.