Hello fellow writers!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Hello fellow writers!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello everyone!

My name is Don Waters and I just started writing on a regular basis. I like to write sci fi and horror mostly, but I also like to play around with other genres as well. I’ve only written short stories so far, none published yet though. I plan to write a novel eventually, of course. I can’t wait to jump in and talk with like minded people about the craft and how to get better. Thanks! 😀

timeradrake
    Participant

Hey there, Don.

There a bit of friction around here between some rather strong personalities, and I’m playing my part in those histrionics, sad to admit. But there’s plenty of room for exploration and learning all the same.

Welcome!

Anonymous
    dbdub wrote:
    Hello everyone!

My name is Don Waters and I just started writing on a regular basis. I like to write sci fi and horror mostly, but I also like to play around with other genres as well. I’ve only written short stories so far, none published yet though. I plan to write a novel eventually, of course. I can’t wait to jump in and talk with like minded people about the craft and how to get better. Thanks! 😀

Welcome. You should be approved by tomorrow. You will know when the name turns blue.

Jump in and join the discussions or start your own.

clareantoinette
    Participant

Welcome to the party, Don. I look forward to getting to know you.

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forum. You can now post everywhere.

jIPPity
    Participant

Hi, Don. Welcome to the forum. I write horror too, although it’s non-supernatural horror. I’ve published a couple short stories in anthologies, but my main interest is writing novels–really grim and gory novels. I look forward to your posts.

–Warren

Anonymous

Hey Guys-

Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to getting to know you all better. I hear you robjvargas. The internet is a blessing and a curse. I’ve worked in commercial art for most of my career and strong personalities and histrionics are the stock in trade. Thanks for the heads up! :D.

Hey wdarcy, where can I read some of your stuff? It sounds right up my alley.

dbdub

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.