Hello Everyone!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Hello Everyone!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AngelinaK52 8 months ago.

• Author

shielaluffman
    Participant

Happy Monday! or hoping it is as close to happy as it can get for you! I have always loved creative writing. While I have been encouraged to publish many of my projects, I have never explored the opportunity until now. I enrolled as an English major in college, intending to enter law school afterwards. But, life had other plans; marriage, 3 beautiful, willful, active daughters, medical complications, a corporate ladder, and my eventual relocation to the other side of the country. Not surprisingly, I have never obtained my degree. Instead, I entered the workforce as a Quality Assurance inspector. I have now worked in the black and white analytical world of Quality Assurance, so creativity is something I relish in my personal time.
    I recently broke my ankle, requiring multiple surgeries, and extensive time off work. I wrote a novel to fend off the boredom and frustration that unfortunately occur as a side effect of recuperation. It proved to be a very cathartic and enjoyable project. I am actively looking for an agent, and any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Sansan

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.