Hello Community!

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Introductions Hello Community!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I read the rules and they said I was supposed to introduce myself before posting. So here I am!

There seems to be a large number of threads about “adult galleries”… is that normal for an introductory thread? I’m not criticising, just curious.

I’m here because I really want to improve and get feedback on my work, especially about ways to improve my pacing, consistency in style and dialogue/characterisation. Okay, for basically everything!

I’m also totally up for giving feedback on others’ writing, although it will be more from a ‘reader-who-is-new-to-your-writing’ perspective than that of an experienced writer/editor’s knowledge.

So, this is my way of saying I want to be a regular member! Hopefully, I’ll be talking to more of you soon. 😀

AngelinaK52
    Participant

Welcome to the forums. We created this area because we are having issues with spammers. A new site is in the works. I’m looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Anonymous

Hey 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.