Happy New Year!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  urworstnitemare 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

superman13
    Participant

Best wishes and happy New Year to one and all! (No, sadly, I hadn’t been drinking when we shot this, but I definitely tipped a few afterwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6av8P9sBuCU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUa5ERco9YULovKCmiMmA5lg)

Anonymous

Happy New Year!

Moonstone
    Participant

Same to all of you!

Just wrote out my resolutions for 2014. First time I’ve done that in my adult life.

It’s like a Tony Robbins/Dr. Evil collaboration.

batswrews
    Participant

Just what I needed Jeff…an image of you wearing a diaper ingrained in my brain for the rest of the year. arrrgh 😯 :mrgreen: 😆 😆

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Bobmci
    Participant

Happy New Year, guys!

Thanks for the video, Jeff. My New Year’s resolution should probably be to take at least half of your advice, lol.

jIPPity
    Participant

Happy New Year, everyone!

–Warren

clareantoinette
    Participant

Cheap, you look good in a diaper, but the pacifier kind of squicked me out. 😛

Happy New Year, friends.

Voskamp
    Blocked

Oh Jeff, what a hoot. Diapers? At least you had a drink after. Have a great 2014.

Moonstone
    Participant

@lilliescarol wrote:

Oh Jeff, what a hoot. Diapers? At least you had a drink after. Have a great 2014.

I was assuming one or seven before as well 😆

Jack
    Participant

Happy New Year everyone! 😀

Anonymous

Buon anno! 😉

urworstnitemare
    Participant

Buon Anno and Happy New Year!

Jeff, very creative video. Loved the rocket ship cup and that swirly lolli. I’m with updog on the paci tho. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.