Goodbye my friends, mamamaia and pls

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Writers’ Block Party Goodbye my friends, mamamaia and pls

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  GidgetLindley8 12 months ago.

• Author

GidgetLindley8
    Participant

I’ve been on and off this forum for many years, perhaps over ten years, I’ve never kept track. I had seen pls when he wasn’t an admin so many years ago. But all this time I never really got to know him, like all the other members I “met” here, we were just casual acquaintances.

But in recent times, when the need was there, pls treated me with kindness, tolerance and respect. It takes a kind soul to treat a stranger thusly. I don’t know if Paul had any religion he adhered to, but I as a Catholic man will say, may God bless you Paul.

I also remember mamamaia and was also saddened when Paul told me she had passed away a while back. mamamaia was always helpful and also a kind soul. And likewise I don’t know if mamamaia adhered to any religion, but may God bless mamamaia as well.

All writers imprint a part of themselves inside their writing, and so all their readers will know a part of mamamaia and Paul through their writing. In this way writers achieve a kind of immortality.

Goodbye my friend mamamaia, R.I.P.

Goodbye my friend pls, R.I.P.

Your friend, Dreaming Imrryr

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.