Finally! My writer's guide has been released!

Home Forums Motivation Station Success Stories Finally! My writer's guide has been released!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bahamaswriter 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

bahamaswriter
    Participant

Over a decade ago, one of my sons said to me: “Mum, you should share your writing experience with others. Give me some content and I’ll put a website up for you.”

All those years’ ago, I threw some ideas together and sent them to my son. He uploaded them in sections on a website, and the seeds of a writer’s guide were planted. Now, many years later, I delved back in my mind to all the writing experience and training that I’ve had over the years and wrote about it. I used the original information from the website as a foundation.

I wanted to help those who longed to write books, articles, short stories, poems or screenplays; and others whose writing career was going nowhere. My promise has been fulfilled with the publication of “How to Be the Best Writer Ever!” on Amazon as an e-book and in paperback. It has come a long way since I first put a few tips online about writing!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.