Error on several (but not all) pages

Home Forums Writer’s Digest Forum Take it Outside! Error on several (but not all) pages

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 months ago.

• Author

ASeDa
    Participant

I’m new to the forum and don’t know the proper procedure, but I want to report a recurring error. Will someone who knows the answer please report it up the line?

On several pages I get a list of 20 to 40 errors, all the same, about an obsolete PHP option in the [root]/includes/ folder. If I understand that correctly, something in the named folder needs updating. I captured the error.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead

It doesn’t happen for every page but it occurs more than once for me.

– Richard

Anonymous

It’s a problem with the software. That, along with several other problems, are supposedly being worked on by the PTB (WD management). Just ignore it and scroll down.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.